Что? + Как?
Идея = Способ / Принцип
«Я нашел способ как сделать это было так...»
Правила 1): Вы видите решение с далеко идущими последствиями, а другие еще не видят, поэтому вам нужно внимание, потому что оно могло бы изменить все, если бы мы его реализовали!
Seek Novelty and Utility
Try to briefly describe the basis and essence of your invention or innovation. Often, innovations don’t come in a vacuum (without any particular circumstances in which they came to mind), so while not required, but we recommend putting a paragraph to link your idea to a circumstance in which innovation naturally follows or appears useful, or linking it to the other problems or concepts it solves for. This will make the idea more understandable and interesting.
By posting ideas, you're playing a game of invention with the goal of inventing and capturing a method that would be useful in certain your-defined circumstances, but perhaps no one has invented it yet, and participating in the development of our community and system.
After posting an idea, expect a variety of comments praising and questioning the idea, witty interpretations, positive and negative votes. Your idea is the object of other visitors play, judgement and peer review. Typically, a lot of positive votes mean that an idea is probably realistic, or at least logically possible and relevant to the audience, while negative votes mean that it's either not believed to be workable, or it's workable but not desired.
IMPORTANT: BY PUBLISHING IDEA, YOU ARE DONATING IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO EXPLOIT AND ENJOY, AND WHILE WE PLAN TO IMPLEMENT A ROYALTIES SYSTEM WITHIN OUR ECONOMICS SYSTEM, SO THAT PROJECTS THAT USE IDEAS GIVE BACK PART OF REVENUE TO THE IDEA AUTHORS, PLEASE NOTE THAT BY DISCLOSING AN IDEA IN A PUBLIC PLACE LIKE THIS SITE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY LOSE THE RIGHT TO PATENT IT ELSEWHERE!
Ideas must be at least one of the two kinds:
- Principle For Achieving a Result (PFR), such as a Pythagoras theorem, bubble sort, bowline knot, aerogel, photolitography, etc., at the time in history, when these principles were not yet found or invnented, or at least are new to you at the point of realization.
- Pattern For Achieving a Novel Effect (PFE), such as Carbonated drink, Hip hop dance, Drone-based Fireworks, Bubble-milk tea, Brainfuck language, etc., if it contains a recipe of achieving the effect.
(Note: if your idea does not contain a method (i.e., lacks verifiable recipe of how it would achieve the result or effect it promises), then write it under Concepts ⇢.)
Difference between concept and idea by examples:
- Проблема: Water with tingly air bubbles might be fun: and here's why, but I'm not sure how to create it just yet. Help me think further.
- Идея: Sparkling Water: Dissolve CO2 to water to produce spicy bubbles! I guarantee! Prove me wrong.
- Проблема: Cars with seats turned around: might be important thing, but not sure why just yet. Help me think further.
- Идея: Reversed-Seat Cars: Turn the car seats around, and reduce accident injury rates, I guarantee! Prove me wrong.
Ideas may be marked for deletion, mainly because they are not proposing a new PFR or PFE.
Possible reasons for idea be marked for deletion:
- Unexplained method: some writers are tempted to describe an imaginary product, service, or phenomenon without the description of method how it would achieve the promised result or effect. For example: "a ring that rings like a bell when two people wearing those rings approach (secenario explained)". A problem with such an idea is that, while it explains the scenario, it doesn't elaborate on how would such result or effect be achieved, and the readers will have troubles, because rings don't ring like bells when put on fingers. In such situations, lacking further explanation of how it would work, idea lacks elaboration. On the other hand, an idea such as "Smart ring that calls an ambulance when blood oxygen level gets low" may not raise such questions and be valid, because it is widely known that the components to do that exists. To avoid such situation, do your homework, and come up with how your innovation technically achieves what it promises. For example, if you propose to embed tiny speakers and a battery into the ring, say so, or if you suggest to design a particular suspension mechanism and an inner ring inside the ring to make it ring like a bell, then say so. Generally, the more details you describe about how the effect would be achieved, the more interesting your idea will be. Contrarily, the more unknowns you leave out, the more likely it to be marked-for-deletion, because leaving essential unknowns is equivalent to soliciting others to invent the principle of how the thing that you want would work, instead of you inventing the principle of how it would work.
What to expect?
If you publish an idea here, it will be public and the world will be able to find it here, as well as on the sister domains. Unless you uncheck "publish" checkbox, it will become publicly available in the site language versions that you had written it in, and forwarded to subscribers.